Laxmi Chana Dal 4 lbs
by LAXMI BRAND
- Laxmi Chana Dal (baby chickpeas) are a popular legume that is used in a variety of popular Indian dishes.
- Chana Dal, also known as baby chickpeas are a delicious staple in traditional Indian cooking and are excellent to use in Chana Dal, Soups and Stews, Hummus and to add to salads.
- House of Spices Laxmi Chana Dal is an all natural food product that is guaranteed fresh. Our Laxmi Chana Dal is of the highest quality and will be a delightful addition to any meal.
- Our 4lb bag of Laxmi Chana Dal is conveniently sized for home cooking! House of Spices has all of the Traditional Indian Spices and food products you need to get cooking.
- At House of Spices, spreading Indian food culture through quality products and family recipes is our company goal! Our authentic Indian Cooking spices are of the best quality and will bring intense flavor and vitality to your dinner table. Whether you're looking for traditional Indian spices and food products to create an exotic dinner, or simply wanting to indulge your nostalgia and make a dinner with all of the familiar flavors of home, House of Spices has the ingredients you need!
Size:4 Pound (Pack of 1) Cooking for friends or family? Delight their taste
buds with our Laxmi Chana Dal! Our variety of authentic Indian spices and
cooking ingredients are just what you need to create a gourmet meal in your
kitchen. House of Spices carries the essential ingredients that will allow you
to create a home-cooked sensational dish that always please. Laxmi Chana Dal
can be commonly known as baby chickpeas. The look and taste is similar to
kernels of sweet corn. Delicious in a soup, roasted as a snack, or a side dish
as part of a larger meal. Available in 2 and 4 pounds. Laxmi Chana Dal is
fresh and natural and sourced from the highest quality. Proudly distributed
throughout the United States, House of Spices specializes in exceptional
spices and food products always sourced from the highest quality ingredients.
House of Spices has the ingredients you need for traditional Indian cooking -
made pure, made fresh, and made wholesome!